Sew Make Time!

This is oftentimes hard to do and if you're like me, you sometimes reach a point where you just need to sew. I seem to get more sewing done after 11pm then at any other time....

01 August 2008

We The People Swap

After a successful Sassy Apron Swap, I decided to participate in another swap---a tote bag swap---called We The People Swap. I'm a definite fan of Amy Butler fabric and patterns so decided to give the new Birdie Sling pattern a go. Challenging in a few spots but all in all easy. So, this one will go to a member of the swap.

And if you don't recognize the fabric, it's once again Valori Wells! I've cut out another Birdie Sling---this one for moi!---using Heather Bailey's new Pop Garden fabrics. I only bought yardage enough for the Birdie Sling but I can tell that I'll need more for my stash.

The swap included a yard of fabric but I'm also including another gift---a fabric grocery bag--for more practical use. Beautiful and practical------what more could you want?

Up next? Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt!



2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Shari - I just got an amazing parcel from you for the we the people swap - wow wow wow! Thank you soooo much (I couldn't find an email addy so I am leaving a comment here)

9:22 AM  
Blogger frankenpug said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just got my AWESOME swap package in the mail and I LOVE IT! The Flea Market Fancy bag is just soooo me! Thanks again:)

Heather

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home